When it comes to boosting your confidence, nothing may beat a perfect smile. It exudes a level of confidence that is unmatched by any other addition to your persona. As such, achieving the perfect set of pearly whites remains such a dream for many people.
Thanks to cosmetic dentistry, it is not just a dream anymore. With various teeth whitening, teeth alignment and gum alignment procedures, you could now achieve the perfect smile in real life.
The procedures are widely common as well, which means that they are easily accessible to the residents of Salinas, California. Here is a brief guide to some of the most popular smile makeovers that could help you boost your confidence.
How Can I Get Prettier Teeth?
There are various ways to get prettier teeth and achieve that picture-perfect smile. Most of the procedures that are used for this objective are non-invasive. This means that you could obtain the smile of your dreams without potential issues.
For best results, make sure to seek the help of a proficient and credible dentist. With their experience, they would be able to advise what specific procedures would help you achieve the smile you need.
Contacting credible dentists is also important because only an experienced dentist could perform these procedures with the precision that guarantees actual results.
Once you have the care you need, flash that perfect smile with the confidence that you aspire to achieve.
When Should I Consider Cosmetic Dentistry?
You should consider cosmetic dentistry if you feel that your smile is diminishing your confidence. This could be due to:
- Yellowed teeth
- Discolored teeth
- Broken teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Crooked teeth.
- Gummy smile (excessive gum formation)
If you are currently going through one of these issues, then the following cosmetic dentistry procedures could be of help.
- Teeth Whitening. In this procedure, your dentist uses special equipment to whiten your teeth. In some of the most advanced processes, you could see results within 20 minutes.
- Gum Sculpting. Gum sculpting is used when you have a “gummy smile”. This is where your gums have grown excessively to the point of covering some of your teeth. The procedure sculpts your gums so they are in normal proportion to your teeth.
- Dental Veneers. Dental veneers are special shells that are attached to discolored or disfigured teeth. Veneers protect these teeth from further damage while also giving you a brighter smile.
- Dental Bonding. Dental bonding is a comprehensive cosmetic dentistry procedure that examines and treats most cosmetic conditions. From teeth whitening to dental fillings, dental bonding covers it all.
- Corrective Retainers. Orthodontics procedures such as retainers are very popular in correcting the misalignment of teeth. These processes are performed carefully so your teeth could fall back into shape naturally.
What Sets Next Dentistry Apart From the Rest?
Based in Salinas, California, Next Dentistry provides an array of cosmetic dentistry procedures. These procedures are performed under the care of Dr. Delwin R. Hemingway, DDS, who has been practicing dentistry since 1979.
With extensive experience in various branches of dental care, Dr. Hemingway holds the expertise that allows him to perform a host of cosmetic procedures with ease.
At Next Dentistry, our goal is to provide each of our patients with personalized dental care. Unlike other dental practices, we make sure that our procedures are performed according to the patient’s oral health. This way, we always ensure to understand the root of the problem and resolve it effectively, regardless of whether it relates to cosmetic procedures or medical ailments.
If you are looking for teeth whitening or an all-around smile makeover, don’t hesitate, reach out to us today. We will be glad to provide customized solutions that give you the perfect smile you deserve.