Invisalign in Salinas, CA
The smile you want, the way you want so you can be confident and get your life back
Don’t Let Crooked Teeth Steal Your Confidence
We understand it’s hard to live and laugh fully when smiling is no fun.
With over four decades of experience, we love helping people feel more confident with dazzling smiles.
Three Easy Steps to
a Dazzling Smile
Give us a call to schedule your one-on-one consultation.
We will get to know you and create an affordable plan for your gorgeous new smile.
Thrive with your healthy, beautiful, and confident smile.
We’ve Got Your Amazing Smile Covered.
MEET THE DOCTOR
Dr. Delwin Hemingway is eager to introduce you to the NEXT level of dentistry, right here in Monterey County. Visit the most complete dental practice in our area, with treatments including Pain Free TMJ, cosmetic dentistry such as porcelain veneers, orthodontics, dental implants, and full mouth restoration, plus a broad range of general dental services.
We invite you to visit our dental office today to experience why NEXT Dentistry is truly your ultimate dental destination. We focus on providing dental care that truly enhances our patients’ lives. Dr. Delwin Hemingway has the experience and advanced training to create natural, beautiful, lasting smiles. Our comprehensive evaluation and individualized treatment plans ensure success. Through this level of expertise, we are proud to foster a level of trust and confidence that our patients welcome and regularly invite others to experience.
We are pleased to serve Salinas, California and the surrounding areas of Gonzales, Monterey, Hollister, Seaside, Marina, and Watsonville with the NEXT level of dentistry. If you are interested in an esthetic smile makeover and rejuvenated oral health, or if you have recurring headaches, we invite you to schedule your personalized consultation.
Cutting Edge Technology
Get That Dazzling Smile You’ve Always Wanted
Eat and live comfortably while we design your perfect smile.
Have more fun with life’s little moments, like selfies with friends.
Schedule Your Appointment
Ready to love laughing? Our cutting edge technology makes it possible.
If you have crooked teeth or gaps in your smile, you may be considering seeing an orthodontist. However, many patients hesitate when it comes to traditional metal braces and would prefer a more discreet alternative. Fortunately, Invisalign® offers an excellent solution and you don’t have to see an orthodontist to get it. These smooth, clear aligner trays are virtually invisible, and they can address a variety of teeth straightening needs. As a Premier Provider of Invisalign in Salinas, CA since 2009, Dr. Delwin Hemingway and the team at NEXT Dentistry can design a treatment plan that is entirely tailored to your needs.
Invisalign is an orthodontics system designed to address crooked teeth, overlapping teeth, gapped teeth and several forms of misalignment. Whereas braces exert pressure on teeth using metal brackets and wires, Invisalign features a series of clear, plastic aligner trays. Each set of removable aligners shifts your teeth into their proper position, and you can graduate from one to the next about every two weeks. Aligners should be worn for 20 to 22 hours each day and should only be removed when you eat, brush or floss your teeth. Some Invisalign wearers remove them for certain social events, as well. As long as you wear the aligners at least 20 hours per day, Invisalign can straighten your teeth.
You may qualify for Invisalign if you are struggling with:
- Crooked teeth
- Overlapping teeth
- Gaps in your smile
- Open bite
Keep in mind that Invisalign is not right for everyone. More severe bite-related issues may be better suited for traditional braces. Your dentist can perform a thorough examination of your smile to determine whether treatment is right for you. Invisalign features smooth, clear aligners that are virtually invisible.
Invisalign is becoming increasingly popular among teens and adults. It offers several noteworthy advantages to traditional braces, including:
- Comfort: Metal wires and brackets can irritate your cheeks, gums, and lips. The smooth Invisalign retainers are much more comfortable to wear than braces.
- Shorter Timeline: Although the exact length of treatment will vary from patient to patient, Invisalign can often realign your bite in about 12 months. Braces can take anywhere from 18 to 24 months.
- Aesthetics: Aligners are made of advanced SmartTrack® material, which is virtually invisible. As such, you will never have to feel self-conscious during treatment. With Invisalign, you can actually look better during and after treatment!
- Predictability: Treatment is mapped out digitally in the planning stage. Patients can preview the results of their treatment and feel confident in their decision to pursue Invisalign teeth straightening.
- Better Health: Straight teeth are easier to clean than teeth that are crooked, overlapping or misaligned. Teeth cleaning is critical to your dental health. As a result, you can maintain a good oral hygiene routine and enjoy better oral health after treatment.
- No Dietary Restrictions: Braces limit your ability to eat certain foods, such as sticky foods and crunchy snacks, which can break wires and brackets. Since Invisalign aligners are removable, you can eat all of your favorite foods during treatment. For an even more dramatic transformation, you may also combine Invisalign with other cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as teeth whitening, tooth-colored fillings or cosmetic bonding.
“NEXT Dentistry goes above and beyond. A friendly and talented staff, paired with a comfortable setting combine for an excellent experience.” ~ Daniel J.
The first step of treatment involves an initial consultation, during which Dr. Delwin Hemingway or Dr. Jenny Hong can assess the position of your teeth and the relationship between your jaws. Using a CEREC digital scanner, we can take 3-D images of your smile, which we will use to plan your treatment. Dr. Delwin Hemingway or Dr. Jenny Hong can map out the incremental movement of your teeth to ensure predictable results. He will then send the scans of your smile to the Invisalign lab, where they will be used to fabricate your customized aligners.
In most cases, patients can graduate from one set of Invisalign aligners to the next every few weeks, and they will require between 18 and 30 aligners. You will need to schedule follow-up visits to our office throughout treatment so we can monitor your progress and make adjustments as needed.
Invisalign is a fantastic orthodontist solution for many patients. If you are ready to transform the appearance of your smile, find out how you can benefit from Invisalign teeth straightening.
Please contact us online or call to schedule a consultation at NEXT Dentistry. We welcome patients from Salinas and surrounding communities.
- 110 Harden Parkway, Suite 102
Salinas, CA 93906